Tax Credit Scholarship Matching Gift Program!
Date posted: December 17, 2019
The Archdiocese will once again be offering a 2-for-1 matching gift program for tax credit scholarship donations thanks to a group of generous donors! Here are some important facts you should know about this year’s match:
- It will apply to donations for the following school year (2020-21 school year)
- Matching pool fund is at $3.36 MM (additional funds still being raised)
- The match began on Dec. 1, 2019 and will go until the matching fund depletes or Feb. 29, 2020 (whichever comes first)
- St. Thomas the Apostle School is one of the eligible schools benefiting from this program!
- Donations are capped at $50,000 per school
- Matching fund is available for donations only through Empower Illinois
Anyone who has a state liability can donate and receive 75% credit towards their Illinois State taxes.
A message from Cardinal Cupich